You are the keeper of a dark lord’s altar. Legions of knights in shining armour have come to desecrate it. You must protect your lord’s altar using a variety of means… including dual-wielded heat-seeking cluster RPGs. Created in under 48 hours for Ludum Dare 37 where the theme was “one room.” In each round you defeat waves of enemies; the gold you collect from their corpses can be used to purchase and upgrade your weapons in between rounds. There is also a sandbox mode which begins on the 10th wave with all weapons and turrets upgraded.
- Movement: WASD
- Shoot, upgrade, select: left mouse button
- Change weapon: mouse wheel up/down, numbers 1-5
- Pause/unpause: P
- Set coins to 1000 (cheat code I left in): O
- Click on the altar to access the next wave, and upgrade your gear in between waves.
- Click on braziers to upgrade to fireball turrets (will cost 15 gold).
- Collect gold dropped by enemies to purchase upgrades.
Source and Licence
All source and assets are licensed under the zlib/libpng license.